02 December 2009

theater & movies

theater

Sunday. it was a lovely warm evening. like if we were in the middle of the spring although we were at the end of the autumn. I went with friends to the theatre, to a tavern, to a bar with live music and to another bar after that… in that order. quite a long night out. the play was the amazing Tennessee Williams’s Suddenly Last Summer, in the Amfitheatro of Spyros Evaggelatos in Plaka. Katerina Xelmi, Marina Aslanoglou and Thanasis Kourlampas in the leading roles. Also Zoi Rigopoulou, Lefteris Polyxronis, Popi Lymperopoulou, Marianthe Kyriou. All very good. Thanasis Kourlampas as Dr. Cukrowicz, neutral, frugal, dissent, gentleman and very handsome shall I say too. Katerina Xelmi as Violet Venable, a very experienced top actor, almost a legent, did her best. Marina Aslanoglou as Catherine Holly, simply amazing! well done!


movies

Tuesday. don’t know if it’s warm or cold. I’ve been in the house all day. ah… I wish I could take all the pain and tears away from you my lovely, lovely friend. I wish I could stop all that crying and suffering. ssshhh my dear…ssshhh… stop damn it!!! I am watching a movie and you interrupt me! it’s the second movie I watched with the talented, as he proves to be, and very ugly Paul Walker. no I haven’t watched all that fast and furious crap movies. I have watched Running Scared and now The Lazarus Project. Running Scared is a way better movie though, plus Cameron Bright’s actting is amazing in that movie, but The Lazarus Project is ok too. not something great, but ok. oh, did I mentioned that Paul Walker is very… ugly?!


remember:

1. never answer the phone during the most crucial point in a movie.
2. always find time for a friend in need… love you baby.
3. definitely watch more Paul Walker’s movies…
4. oh and, 24 days till Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment