23 December 2009

epi Kerameiko

I like large groups of friends going out together. I was part of such a group, about 15 people, when I was invited to a dinner some days ago, in a traditional restaurant in the area of Metaxourgeio. the place proved to be a very good choice that satisfied both our taste buds and our ears. the musicians Vasilis Galazoulas – bouzouki, Eirini Lasithiotaki – guitar and the singer Sofia Savvoukidou performed non stop for almost five hours. what a nice trip in entexno, laiko, rebetiko land. some talking, some laughing, some singing, some dancing, some wine… hmmm a glass of wine is good. two - three glasses of wine are ok. four – five make you happy. six and more make you super happy… nooo… guess what… make you sad! well me at least. all my small, unimportant problems seemed big and important. stupid me! thank God the first aid kit was nearby. my sweet A. I just had to look in her eyes. magically I forgot my problems… in fact I forgot everything, and start thinking how beautiful those eyes can be. and when after a few hours ER’s Dr. A. arrived and we drunk together the last glass of wine, well it was more a medication, I felt much better : )


No comments:

Post a Comment