11 December 2009

photos photos photos !!!
















Athens Photo Festival 06/11/2009 – 06/12/2009. the Athens photo festival was way more interesting than I could imagine. 120 photographers from 22 countries, 11 solo and group photo exhibitions, 21 video projects, 6 performances, lectures, seminars. even short films. I especially enjoyed Crossroads. a Petros Sofikitis’s piece of art. frugal with great atmosphere + I loooved the Scottish accent.

lots and lots of things to see in a huge building of 5.000 sqm. in fact too many things that I didn’t have the time to see them all as I arrived a couple of hours before the closure and I didn’t find the time to go back the next day, which by the way was the last one... bad timing as always… especially the last few weeks of my life. don’t understand… what’s going on?! eee?! oh! wait a minute. I know! it’s me and the storm inside my head going on.

V. agreed to become my secretary and write down the names and titles of almost all we saw. poor V. if only he knew. I still can’t understand where did he find the patience?! hey V. THANK YOU. although your spelling mistakes almost cost my credibility… ha ha ha. oh and sorry for not answering your phone calls or not calling you back. I become rude sometimes… hmm, rather most of the times. especially with that storm inside my head, remember. hope you are still talking to me when we meet in about 12 hours…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment