31 December 2012

30 12 2012

A. is a man I love sincerely even though I do not know him much. his birthday is always a good excuse for celebration in the night between the 30th and 31st of December. but this year… this year was beyond fantasy! there was talking, smiling, singing, dancing and people people people! interesting, with news from far away lands, in their words. beautiful, with sincere happiness or melancholy or solicitude or all these mixed, in their eyes. talented, with musical minds, skillful fingers and amazing voices. I could talk for hours and hours describing last night’s magic and yet, probably, I could not communicate the exact experience. so I will confine myself to share the three things that came in my mind while I was floating on the air along with notes and thoughts.
1. I wish I had certain beloved friends next to me, to see, hear and feel what I am feeling.
2. I hope all those people around me to be safe from harm what so ever. God bless them!
3. I want to keep this moment in my mind for ever… and ever… and ever…        
tonight there is no need for New Year’s Eve celebrations. last night was my New Year’s Eve!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment