11 January 2010

Scorpioi Scorpioi

it was a bizarre ending of the previous year and beginning of the new one. last day of  2009 I was mugged and first day of 2010 I was dumped… nice ah?! I don’t grumble. I deserved both as I should be more careful where to place my financial and emotional deposit. so since then I am a little more suspicious, especially with unexpected visits from the past. but I am afraid not for long since my instinctive foolishness feeds my mind with vegetarian dinners and long walks under Acropolis… pfff… stupid me!

anyway, till then I can’t wait to be bitten by the “Scorpioi Scorpioi” once more. it will be a melodic bite. the members of the band are authentic and talented people. Sofia Kyriakidou guitar – vocals, Takis Sotirhellis vocals, Alexandros Koiliaris guitar – vocals, Katerina Vaiou keyboards, Vaggelis Sigounis vocals, Anna-Maria Bilida percussions.

you know the scorpion's poison can be used as a medicine, so maybe in my case some music therapy is a good choice. in fact a music therapy is always a good choice… except maybe the time you are down with music…i …a …n fever… hmmm it might increases the danger to catch up another music…i …a …n virus or if you are lucky you might be treated with a music…i …a …n remedy or.. or… well I don’t know. I will ask my musicianiatrist… ouf.

No comments:

Post a Comment