25 January 2010

Scorpioi Scorpioi 2

it was a full week. sooo co co cooold!!! most of the days I couldn’t feel my toes and after I was returning home I was cuddling with the air heater. outside home most of the days. new faces. interesting stories. unexpected conclusions. stupid actions. lots of laugh. new friends from the kindergarten… I wonder, what are the effects of human cloning on emotionally unstable pre30 women… hmmm... nice mobile network surprises and disappointments. and a music interlude in between.
Sofia Kyriakidou guitar – vocals, Takis Sotirhellis vocals, Alexandros Koiliaris guitar – vocals, Katerina Vaiou keyboards, Vaggelis Sigounis vocals, Anna-Maria Bilida percussions. Scorpioi Scorpioi and Alexandros Apostolidis, who joint them on the stage for a song, spread an addictive poison in the air for about 3 and a half hours nonstop, which drove you into a melodic journey along with close by caresses, glances across the room and thoughts over countries.

remember:

find a discrete way to contact R. and D. they seem to be mad at me for some reason. don’t know why. I am mean but not to them… at least not recently.

D. Lafave and M. K. Letourneau are NOT role models.

I have to study… I have to study… I have to STUDY! problem: seems that I have bad time management. solution: not found yet.

‘you can’t always get what you want - but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need’

 











 





No comments:

Post a Comment