13 November 2009

my first photo shoot


when I grow up I want to be a marine biologist, a director, an executive chef, a graffiti artist, a choreographer, Mercury's runner Faith Connors, ... and I reeeally want to be a photographer.

hmmm... when I grow up ?! wake up! I am grown up! in fact I am too old and nothing from the above... damn.

well, this morning I had my first photo shoot. experimented on black and white. forgot all my teacher was saying 3 weeks now about diaphragm, shutter speed, depth of field and other UFOs (Unknown Foto Options… ha ha). I was the worst photographer ever. a camera? what the heck of extraterrestrial technology is that?

my muse. gorgeous A.
after four hours, lots of badly focused pics and half roll of film surely destroyed , we got bored and went for a hot chocolate.

remember:
pay more attention in photography class.
be better prepared.
buy some milk.






No comments:

Post a Comment