21 November 2009

from dusk till dawn

good cult movie but in this case from 1:00 am actually till dawn.
can’t sleep… hmmm what's best to do than plant myself in front of the tv. well… lets see… old serials broadcasted for the 100th time = not one I like. travel series = nice but I'm not in the mood. music channels = not always a good choice. thriller = yeah!!! middle budget, kinda splatter, vampire Hollywood movie, with cute leading actor. at last! a shallow movie, exactly what I was looking for. best choice… or maybe not…

the scenery dark. small Alaskan town, freezing co... co... cold. the girl, don’t like her, Melissa George. the leading actor is way better, Josh Hartnett, plus he is ho... ho... hot. I should be acting next to him instead of her. the co – actors, nothing special but their acting was ok. some action. the stunts quite good for the budget of the movie. make up and special effects, ok too. the story, predictable. you knew what it was going to happen in each scene. nothing unexpected, so not that scary after all. not that scary… not that sc… shit! what the fuck was that?! no! no! don’t go over there you fool! it’s behind the door! yack! too much blood. geez they are too fast… run run! what’s that scary voice?! where is it come from?! don’t understand… oh! its my voice. shut up and go and make some tea.
not that scary… right!
of course when it was over, I had to follow the 4 ‘must do’ rules after a scary movie.
1. check the rooms. hold a pan or something in case of emergency.
2. don’t look in the mirror. there will definitely be someone or...
    something behind you.
3. leave a light on… or two… or all.
4. watch silly things afterwards on tv.

I ended to fall asleep with two lamps and the tv on, after I watched telemarketing ads for at least 1 hour. hair extensions… don’t need them, incredible grater… hmmm I should get one, special juice diet that gives you a killer body in 7 days… definitely should get that, face cream which turns you into a supermodel after just one use… wowww what’s the number, I am calling right now!

thank God when I opened my eyes it was a beautiful sunny day. sun the best remedy for nerves… and against vampires, not for zombies unfortunately… way much scary I should mention.
sun is shining, birds are singing along with the cars, the aroma of the roses and the garbage truck. nice, nice, niiice.
I think I’ll go out for a walk. well, I am going…









No comments:

Post a Comment