03 January 2012

color me


judging from the presents of grumpiness and bitterness that I received these days I must have been in Santa’s ‘naughty list’. ok Santa, you are right! I have been naughty. and I have told lies. and I have swore. and I have made thoughts about hurting other people’s feelings. I confess and I am sorry… I am sorry because I didn’t enjoy it as much as I could! YES! I can think of a few moments that I should have sworn instead of crying like a dumbass. and I should have told lies instead of the truth thinking that when truth shines even the blind can see… pfff! and I should have made my thoughts reality instead of imagining only the satisfaction I could get. besides a bucket of paint splashed on a garage door or a night out with a hot date in the place someone hangs out, never killed anyone.
anyway. Santa, I took my lesson and I’ll try to be better to myself this year.

new year’s resolutions:
1. lie, swear and huff more.
2. realize and have no doubts in any case that I am always right.
3. spend more time with my cat.
4. produce and direct a b short movie shot with a 300 euros or less camera.
5. memorize multiplication table.
6. engage to a Jensen Ackles look-alike (he doesn’t have to be an actor or star in my movie).
7. get rid of the darkness and put some colors in.

happy 2012!

p.s. as for the color masters above and beneath, all photos from the 1st graffiti festival that took place at Gardenia square in Zografou, 16 and 17 December, last year of course :)




No comments:

Post a Comment