18 November 2010

for old time's sake
















I am not attending photography class this season and I am sad about it. I have good excuses of course, like my thesis that I have to complete, a new professional beginning that I have to make, blah blah blah. I am only worried that these are excuses after all… anyway. there was a post pending. the one with photos from my photography class’s photo exhibition that held in June 2010. well here it is. some pics from the day before and the preparations and some from the opening day. once again many thanks to my photography teacher George Panos and my fellow students, who made that period of my life interesting and self-knowing. as for my own prints… those who didn’t attend the exhibition will have to wait a little more to see them… just a little ; )







No comments:

Post a Comment